Medical aesthetics clinics necessitate a high degree of coordination and organization to offer the best quality of customer care and a stress-free experience for their clients. With fast-paced lives, it is now time to shift your practice or the aesthetic clinic to a paper-less and more efficient way of recording patient data.
An aesthetic app is a technology that allows you to conveniently utilize and save your clients’ information, preserve administrative documentation on each patient, and securely exchange this information across staff members. Aesthetic apps allow clinics to securely save all of their client’s data on a cloud-based storage solution. As a result, you can simply obtain data or make changes to it from any device. There are many benefits of integrating your business with an aesthetic app, some of which are mentioned below.
What is an aesthetic app for patient records?
An aesthetic record app or EMR is a tool that lets you efficiently use and store your client’s information, keep administrative paperwork on each patient and share this securely between the staff. That is just what it is, and not much more.
An aesthetic app provides you with a simple yet powerful solution for keeping records of clients’ treatments, before and after images, patient data, preferred specialists, and more. An aesthetic app enables clinics to keep a record of all of their clients’ data on a cloud-based storage system securely. So, as a beauty salon, you can easily retrieve data or make any changes in it from any device with ease, with a few great features:
- Client Database – You can add or look up a client information card with just a few clicks.
- Additional Client Details – for a beauty salon, it is essential to store detailed client information such as date of birth, contact details, history of visits, skin problems, hair problems, formula details, and preferred specialists. An aesthetic app lets you do that with the help of detailed client cards with ease.
- Treatments Details – so you can store all treatments for each client including images, which is the main function with the patient record keeping.
- Safe Record Keeping – your clients no longer have to ask for the employee who usually receives them and know their history. An aesthetic app equips all your employees with the detailed client data, history, and preferences to provide tailored services to every client.
- eSignature – makes it super-easy for your clients to sign the letter of consent online using their iPad or a phone. This signature then becomes part of the online client record automatically.
- Online Client Registration – nobody likes waiting or filling out forms upon arrival to a clinic. A record keeping system empowers your clients to fill out their details via online registration form before even visiting your clinic making the entire experience hassle-free.
There are many benefits of integrating your business with an aesthetic app, some of which are mentioned below.
1. Reducing administrative time
Aesthetic apps allow your patients to do the required work. They only need to fill out a form once, from any place, and their data will be stored in your system without the danger of error, reducing the number of calls and paperwork your staff must handle and freeing them up to handle other important work.
2. Saving cost using aesthetic apps
Aesthetic apps allow for more appointments and less wasted revenue due to empty slots by enhancing and identifying open appointment spaces. Aesthetic apps allow you to conduct surveys as well as manage online payments and bookings. These apps are often low-cost and may help save your clinic money in the long run by lowering the number of no-shows, so investing in these apps for your medical aesthetics clinic is worthwhile.
3. Help with patient privacy
The major objective of patient record-keeping is to safely store all treatments for each client, including pictures. An aesthetic app provides the following benefits while maintaining privacy for each client:
- Data stored on a secure server
- GPR and Data Law Complaint
- Authorized access to data
- Facility-limited access to data
- Health declarations and LoC
- 2FA logins
4. Complies with regulations for sensitive data
GDPR-compliant aesthetic apps give your clients peace of mind that their data will not be collected without their consent or be misused. These apps are made according to the rules and national standards of HHS and HIPAA, which ensures the safety of sensitive patient data. This creates a nationwide security guideline set that secures the sensitive information on patient health records to be stored or moved electronically.
Other great benefits of an aesthetic app
An aesthetic app or record-keeping system doesn’t only help you manage clients more effectively but also comes with other benefits such as:
- Super Easy to Use – The aesthetic app integrates complex processes but is super easy to use. The interface is very user-friendly and allows the users to store and recall data with just a few clicks. You do not have to have staff with a flair for IT, and everyone can focus on the treatments instead of data entry.
- Multi-Device Support – beauty salon aesthetic app comes with multi-device support. Whether it be your laptop, your cellphone, or a tablet, you can access an aesthetic app with ease anytime you want.
- Contribute towards Greener Future – by limiting the use of paper-based client cards, beauty salons can contribute towards a paper-free greener future by implementing aesthetic apps for their businesses.
- Cloud-Based Secure Storage – all your client data is stored on AWS encrypted servers that are cloud-based with the highest level of security. And what’s even better is that this information is retrievable by you with just a few clicks on any device.
The bottom line
In conclusion, an aesthetic app not only serves as a realistic option for managing your aesthetic clinic’s client information, but it also helps you keep your clients for longer periods and build your business through easy access. So, if you want to decrease administration time, save time for your staff, ensure the safety of your patients’ profiles, and provide personalized services to your clients, now is the time to select an aesthetic application for your clinic.
With MERIDIQ Aesthetic Client Record System, you will have the ability to analyze your clients’ data more effectively than ever before, allowing you to give customized services and deals to each set of clients. You may improve the quality of your customer services by gaining direct access to their treatment preferences and history. With MERIDIQ’s unique features, you may obtain better outcomes and boost the efficiency of your aesthetic clinic.